Feel Confident in Choosing VBA
Let our experts help you find the best plan design to meet your employees’ needs.
Simplicity & Support
We pride ourselves on keeping things simple for you and your employees. Your employees can call, email or chat instantly with us.
Scope & Scale
VBA offers customized plan designs and custom underwriting for companies of 10 or more employees. Our plans include a vast network of access points—more than 46,000 for vision (including optometrists, ophthalmologists and retailers). To keep your benefits package simple, VBA also offers dental benefits through its partnership with TruAssure insurance company including over 396,000 dental access points.
Coverage That Counts
VBA covers vision care exams for your employees so that they can stay healthy and see clearly. By taking advantage of these regular exams, providers can detect any potential issues early and begin treatment, ensuring your employees’ eyes are as healthy as possible.
Support from Expert Representatives
At VBA, our representatives are available to offer sound advice and helpful information. Our consultative approach will enable you and your employees to utilize your vision benefits with support and guidance.
Values in Vision…and Beyond
VBA’s values are a core part of our company, setting the foundation for everything we do today and into the future.
- Integrity – We do the right thing at all times.
- Dependability – We are accountable, reliable and deliver on our promises.
- Loyalty – We are passionate about your employees and their vision care needs.
- Respect – We appreciate everyone’s differences and respect varying points of view.
- Family – We put family first, and understand that your company and your employees do the same.
- Energy – We infuse energy into everything we do.
- Teamwork – We collaborate with each other and with you.
- Excellence – We make every effort to exceed expectations.
- Learning and Improvement – We are always seeking ways to better our products and services.
*VBA dental plans are administered and underwritten by TruAssure and are offered in association with the DenteMax Plus dental network arrangement, which includes participating dentists from the United Concordia, DenteMax and Connection dental networks in all states but North Carolina, where the DenteMax Plus network arrangement includes DenteMax and Connection dental networks.